9.19.2008

omgness.

i've been hearing few complains that i don't update..
i am sorry. i've been...yeah. out of my mind. it's been hard for me to get back on track. i finally started to paint again without being in a hurry. i felt less stress. thank goodness.
i took pictures of my sketchbook so i can upload here, but i realized that scanning looks so much better. sigh. i wish i have scanner. i will post scanned images of my stuff next time. but for now, i just want to show everyone my 'history' sort of.
there are drawings/paintings that i've done in my sketchbook since 2005.
(all of images are cropped to get rid of background. please understand if it looks too awkward. i kept the most)

click to see full size. it's a big file. i am still getting used to uploading pictures and stuff. i will put them in smaller size next time...-_-;;;


my ex-roommate. j2.






i think she was a model. can't remember much.

"fashion"

about 10 minutes drawing. (each)

about 10 minutes drawing (each)



i painted something then messed up. so i randomly painted and turned out better than i expected. people seem to like this.



right side: grace. my ex-student.
this is it for now. i will post more later on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG i love all of them! theyre all amazing
the girl coming out of the bottle, wah imagine she came out while i was drinking O_O scary! xD
ur so creative jeska <3

-fan