7.09.2009

dream #1.

So, I finally started 'dream' series that I've been planning to do for like ages. This is based on my friend Suey's dream. I don't know if this is similar to her dream, I hope it will. There's supposed to be a person on top, reaching for a person in the middle, but I took her out because I was thinking of making that person with clay or something... I can't think of a name but yeah. I am not sure if it's going to happen but we'll see :)

Picture quality is meh because I used cellphone camera...again. I know I know..I am being lazy, sorry >_<. But I will use camera once it's done for better quality :D This is just a sketch, so I wanted you guys to just to see how it's going to be like. Hahaha.

I am thinking of doing mixed media...like watercolor and acrylic. I guess that's not really a mixed media HAHAHA. I don't know. I was thinking of putting some stuff in this piece to make it look more interesting. I am still thinking about it, but for now, I am starting with watercolor :D

I will update posts as I go on, so I can keep working on this without getting lazy :P

*check out old posts for other drawings/paintings*

1 comment:

suey said...

finish thiiiiiis :P