12.07.2011

HEART show

As I mentioned on earlier blog post, I had an arts (!) group show with my church friends called 'HEART show'
I actually don't have full picture of this yet, but I thought it would be cool to share how I worked on it. There's a big gap between #3 and #4; I forgot to take picture in between.

I started to paint on this door panel about a year ago with different figure (you can see it a bit on first image,) but I decided to redraw the whole thing to fit with the theme I wanted to work on. Title of this image is called 'Lotus.' This is my 'self-portrait' in fashion illustration form. My Korean name means 'beautiful lotus' so I wanted to design clothes that would fit to my name.

Fall term will end next week so I am working on my finals as much as I can, but having some difficult time with concentration. Please pray for me :)


*PS: please ignore what's on my table. thank you.

No comments: