3.15.2009

Thank You!!!

Thank you everyone for stopping by THE ART SHOW!
There were so many people stopped by. I think we had about almost 400 people...maybe I am exaggerating but we did have a lot of people visiting us! Thanks so much for coming!

I was so happy to hear that a lot of people liked my new pieces :)
I will post them up later today. I am still resting from lack of sleep and last night's opening and stuff (yes, I am still on my bed typing this.) I got this thing on my eyelid too! I think i really got tired while I was preparing for this show.

For those of you who couldn't make it, don't worry! I will have another show next month at Riverside (I believe.) My friend talked about this show and I asked if I could be part of it and he kindly said yes :D
I already got some ideas for next show because he gave me good ideas and from people's reactions. I will be more prepared. I will keep post updated with more information for the next show!

Thanks again for your huge support!

No comments: