3.17.2009

Pieces from THE ART SHOW.

*go to older posts to see my other drawings/paintings*

I am sorry about delay :(
But, here's my pieces! I was busy during the show and I totally forgot to take pictures before the show...so picture quality might not be good. I will try to take better picture next time :D

Here's my wall:


Tree #1. People liked this piece a lot. I was very happy to hear that.


This piece was posted earlier last year. I decided to put this in the show because I made this after my first show, "Fearless."



My first custom kicks. I bought shoes from Payless. I realized that that shoes were more for indoor, but I think it still came out nice. I am planning on making more custom kicks to sell. Let me know if you are interested. I also put my sketchbook behind shoes to show my ideas to people so people will know that I do think a lot and draw a lot.



Tree #2.

I am planning on making silkscreen prints for Tree series for sale. They will be around $20 - $30. I haven't decided yet. Prints should be available next month. As I mentioned earlier, I am planning on making more custom kicks. People really liked the idea of it, so I am going to do more for my next show.

Thanks again for visit and I will try to post new sketches / paintings whenever I am not busy with work.

*go to older posts to see my other drawings/paintings*

No comments: